Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Time to Interview Chris the Intern

 Melissa, Owner of Chrysalis Jewelry Interviews









Chris the Intern











After a couple of wonderful gemtastic blogs written by Chris the Intern, I thought it was time for fans to get to know Chris.

Melissa: Chris, would you tell us a little about yourself?
Chris: I like to read random things every now and then.  Sometimes I write too.  I like Mexican food and video games.

Melissa: You recently graduated from college. Where did you matriculate from and what is your degree in?
Chris: I got a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from the University of Texas at Dallas.  The name is a bit misleading, though, the campus is in Richardson, not Dallas.  Though I guess they might have a hard time fitting it all in Dallas somewhere, so it'll just have to be close enough.

Melissa: I know Chrysalis Jewelry is not your dream job, please tell us what your dream job is.
Chris: I'd like to write code for video games, but just about anything with programming will do, I guess.  I speak computer, y'know.

Melissa: You are a marvelous writer. Do you have any other writing projects you would like to tell my readers about?
Chris: I've been writing a science fiction novel for the past few years, and I'm still not done.  It's about teenagers who go to space and learn things and stuff, so if my made up teenagers inspire real teenagers to learn about science, that would be super cool.  Especially if there's a lot of them and they pay me money.

Melissa: What has surprised you about Chrysalis Jewelry?
Chris: Absolutely nothing.  It is all transpiring as I have foreseen......

Melissa: What kind of techy upgrades can Chrysalis fans expect from you this summer?
Chris: I don't design software, I just figure out how to code things that other people dream up.  So you tell me, what do you want?  And don't ask me for a solution to the halting problem, because that's impossible.

But as for what I've already done(and you've already dreamt up), I linked the Chrysalis facebook page to the website and vice versa, along with the associated etsy and twitter, as well as this very blog.

Thank you Chris for taking a few minutes for this interview. I'm sure my readers want to know the intern behind such clever blogs.

Until Tomorrow
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment