Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Gentle Reminders

Dear Reader, I was on Pinterest (shocking, yes I know) recently when I ran across a pin.  I will share it with you below.

This was one of those pins that makes one stop and think.  My first reaction was DUH!  But upon further reflection, I believe everyone of us does need a gentle reminder of proper etiquette from time to time.  I especially like number nine on the list, as I wrote a blog back in January on this topic (Catch up here).

I think our society as a whole needs a "gentle" reminder of everything on this list (although some might need a more forceful reminder, say being whacked over the head).  Our society needs to remember to respect oneself and to respect other.  Be polite and courteous never go out of style.

With that in mind, I'd like to encourage today's girls, our societies future women to consider

Those are my random thoughts for today.

Until Tomorrow - Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Well put! And lovely words too! Pinterest is educational!

    ReplyDelete