Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

More Upcycling Ideas

Dearest Reader, I apologize for my lack of posts as of late.  Life has been crazy busy and I have failed to take the time to blog. I miss talking to you and I hope to do better in the future.

In the meantime, I will share with you some great upcycling ideas (just in time for the weekend to go raid your favorite antique store/flea market).  I must credit pinterest for these grand ideas.


Turn an old birdcage upside down and use as a light fixture. Stunning!


Lights Made From Whisks From A Commercial Sized Mixer


Decorative hooks made from old forks






Hall Tree made from an old door.  I wish I had an entry way in my house that justified a hall tree.



 Use old distressed shutters to make an interesting outdoor table.

There you have it. a few upcycling ideas!  I hope this inspires you to turn discarded items into treasure!

Until Tomorrow - Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment